Thanks for stopping by!
Here are 10 facts about me:
- I’m a communications manager with 4 years’ experience spanning telecommunications, financial and professional services, and healthcare.
- I have a BSc degree in Psychology from University College London.
- I started this blog because I think an understanding of human behaviour (i.e. psychology) is the key to the golden communications goal: getting people to think/feel/do something.
- I’m a founding member UK Black Comms Network – a PR & communications network for Black professionals of all seniority
- I switched careers to comms in 2016 – before then I mostly worked in healthcare admin and did 6 months at Sky News.
- I’ve won 4 awards for my comms work so far, and was a runner-up for CIPR’s Future Leader Award (Internal Comms) in 2016.
- I’m obsessed with music and play the piano to Grade 2 level (and counting).
- I’ve always lived in London but my family hails from Jamaica originally
- I love parentheses and GIFs equally.
- My favourite number is 9.
Looking for my formal profile? – let’s connect on LinkedIn!
Here for the GIFs and chats? – follow me on Twitter!